About This Course
Welcome to Certified FETI's Basic Certification.
This course requires you to effectively demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities outlined in the FETI Methodology Course (online) and the Practical Application of FETI (online or in-person) courses.
The course has two parts. First, you will be asked to submit two interviews that will be used to evaluate your ability to correctly use FETI® with a participant and second, you will take an online exam where you will demonstrate your knowledge of the FETI® Methodology.
After successful completion of this course, you will be certified as a Basic Certified FETI Practitioner (CFP-B) for one year.
General considerations before you begin
It is very important to read and understand all of the course requirements prior to enrolling. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following information.
- This Basic Certification course will test your knowledge, skills, and abilities on the FETI® Methodology. This course may not be completed until you have successfully attended and participated in all sections of the FETI Methodology Course (online) and Practical Application of FETI (online or in-person) courses.
- IMPORTANT: Failure of any part of this course (one or both of the interview evaluations or the examination) will result in a failure of the course. We are unable to make exceptions for any reason. If you fail this course, you will be able to repurchase the course and attempt certification again.
- We are unable to provide refunds of any kind once you start the certification course. Please see our refund policy for more information.
- Submit two 45-60 minute interviews for evaluation by FETI faculty
- Take the Basic certification exam
- Effectively demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities outlined in the FETI Framework
Read our full course documentation in our library.View Documentation
Bring accountability and transparency into your interviewing profession.See Certification Overview