Omaha, Nebraska: Introduction to the Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview
The Introduction to FETI® course provides instruction in two primary areas: the science and practice basis for the FETI® methodology and the official FETI Framework™ on how to correctly conduct a FETI® interview. You’ll develop an understanding of how trauma impacts the brain and become familiar with the framework principles such as Opportunities for Information™, System of Security™, Brain-Based Cues™, the Never Again 10™, and Unidirectional Interviewing™.
The Introduction to FETI® Course provides the required prerequisite for attending the Practical Application of FETI® course, the next step in becoming a Certified FETI® interviewer.
Project Harmony is hosting this Certified FETI® training. Travel, lodging, and other logistics are not facilitated by Certified FETI® and we are not able to respond to any inquiries regarding these matters.
Training will take place in the Warde Conference Room in Mercy Hall at the College of St. Mary Campus (7000 Mercy Road Omaha, NE).
- Prerequisite: none.
- Food and beverages are not provided, but there is an hour-long break for lunch as well as shorter breaks throughout the day.
- Attendees must be present for the entire training, complete all coursework and fully participate in all exercises to receive a certificate of completion. The event will be from 9-5pm each day and attendees that miss any portion of the event will not receive a certificate of completion.
- All cancellations must be submitted online through the Certified FETI® Portal more than 21 days before the course begins.
- This training may contain content that depicts graphic images, video, and other media
- No dress code. Attendees are encouraged to adhere to their organization’s policy if applicable.