Langley, British Columbia: Introduction to the Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview (In-person)
The Introduction to FETI course is two days of in-person instruction of the Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview methodology. At the core of the course is a live classroom experience with a Certified FETI instructor.
The training will be at the Robert G Kuhn Building, Room 116/117.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enroll into this training event?
You can enroll into this event by purchasing the Introduction to FETI (In-person) course. Once purchased you can select this event (or another of your choosing) on your dashboard. If you are an organization looking to send multiple people to this event, please fill out the form at FETI for Organizations and we can quickly assist you with enrollment.
Are there any prerequisites for this training event?
No, there are no prerequisites for this training event.
About the Course
The Introduction to the Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview (FETI®) course provides attendees with an introduction to the FETI Methodology delivered through two days of live instruction by an Advanced Certified FETI Interviewer with significant experience both utilizing and teaching the FETI Methodology.
This course provides instruction on the official FETI Framework™, detailing how to correctly conduct a Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview. This training can be customized to focus on the application for specific professions. All training will provide attendees with the essential elements of a FETI interview, so they are able to immediately apply the knowledge from the training to their professional work.
Attendees who are new to the FETI Methodology or have attended a more abbreviated Certified FETI training course, will find this live, in-person training to be an educational and interactive way to learn how to conduct a FETI interview.
The Introduction to FETI course provides a great foundation for those wanting to participate in more intensive, one-on-one, interview practice at a Practical Application of FETI® course.
- No Prerequisite to attend this training.
- Attendees must be present for the entire training, complete all written coursework and fully participate in all exercises and discussion to continue in the course and receive a certificate of completion.
- The event will be from 9-5pm each day and attendees that miss any portion of the event will not receive a certificate of completion.
- All cancellations must be submitted online through our website more than 21 days before the course begins.
- This training may contain content that depicts graphic images, video, and other media
- No dress code. Attendees are encouraged to adhere to their organization’s policy if applicable.
- Food and beverages are not provided, but there is an hour-long break for lunch as well as shorter breaks throughout the day.