Grants Pass, Oregon: Accelerated FETI (In-person)
This course is event-based and will be held at the Grants Pass Police Department in Grants Pass, Oregon on April 24-25, 2023.
Grants Pass Police Department is hosting this Certified FETI® training. Travel, lodging, and other logistics are not facilitated by Certified FETI and should be fielded to Sergeant Mike Miner at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enroll into this training event?
You can enroll into this event by purchasing the Accelerated FETI (In-person) course. Once purchased you can select this event (or another of your choosing) on your dashboard. If you are an organization looking to send multiple people to this event, please fill out the form at FETI for Organizations and we can quickly assist you with enrollment.
Are there any prerequisites for this training event?
No, there are no prerequisites for this training event.
About the Course
The Accelerated FETI® course provides attendees with an accelerated overview of the FETI Methodology delivered through live, in-person instruction and facilitated group practice throughout both days. All instruction is delivered by an Advanced Certified FETI Interviewer with significant experience both utilizing and teaching the FETI Methodology.
This course provides instruction on the official FETI Framework™, detailing how to correctly conduct a Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview. Focus will be on demonstrating how to utilize FETI in a variety of routine situations where information is being gathered such as initial interviews, phone interviews and virtual interviews. Attendees will be provided with the essential elements of a FETI interview, so they are able to immediately apply the knowledge from the training to their professional work.
Attendees who are new to the FETI Methodology or have yet to attend a Certified FETI training course, will find this accelerated training to be an efficient way to learn how to add this skill to their professional abilities. This course provides the perfect foundation for those wanting to participate in more intensive, one-on-one, interview practice at a Practical Application of FETI® course.
- No Prerequisite to attend this training.
- Attendees must be present for the entire training, complete all written coursework and fully participate in all exercises and discussion to continue in the course and receive a certificate of completion.
- The event will be from 9-4pm each day and attendees that miss any portion of the event will not receive a certificate of completion.
- All cancellations must be submitted online through our website more than 21 days before the course begins.
- This training may contain content that depicts graphic images, video, and other media
- No dress code. Attendees are encouraged to adhere to their organization’s policy if applicable.
- Food and beverages are not provided, but there is an hour-long break for lunch as well as shorter breaks throughout the day.