Boulder, Colorado: Introduction to the Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview (In-person)
The Introduction to FETI course is one day of in-person instruction of the Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview methodology. At the core of the course is a live classroom experience with a FETI instructor.
This in-person course comes bundled with access to the online FETI Methodology course that offers the opportunity for continued education and/or Basic Certification credit.
While this course does satisfy the prerequisite for Practical Application of FETI (Online and In-person), it does not provide Basic Certification Credit.
The University of Colorado Boulder Police Department (CUPD) is hosting this Certified FETI® training. Travel, lodging, and other logistics are not facilitated by Certified FETI® and we are not able to respond to any inquiries regarding these matters.
- Prerequisite: none.
- Food and beverages are not provided, but there is an hour-long break for lunch as well as shorter breaks throughout the day.
- Attendees must be present for the entire training, complete all coursework and fully participate in all exercises to receive a certificate of completion. The event will be from 9-5pm and attendees that miss any portion of the event will not receive a certificate of completion.
- All cancellations must be submitted online through the Certified FETI® Portal more than 21 days before the course begins.
- This training may contain content that depicts graphic images, video, and other media
- No dress code. Attendees are encouraged to adhere to their organization’s policy if applicable.